It’s almost Christmas! When you know that last year 6 of 10 people bought their Christmas gifts online, it’s expected that users will be more this year. Usually, the main motivations for buying online are convenience and price.
You are more and more to buy your gifts online and the number of e-shoppers increases. It’s so much easier to stay at home and to shop with your computer (toys, clothing, electronics …) in one click with generally much more choice and ideas than in stores.
But Christmas doesn’t necessarily mean buying toys, clothes … All in a good mood. Christmas is also a stressful period, and yes, this is the period where we miss time! Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve parties to organize, decorate the house, (the famous Christmas tree!) …
And if you decide to go on holidays to the mountains with your parents, grandparents, cousins … it’s always the same question: who will take care of Scarlett?? Take her, Frizbiz is everywhere, you will find over there a dogsitter … wherever you are, you can always find someone to help you.
Your are in stress about the preparation for Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve parties … Don’t panic!
– Looking in vain for the perfect outfit, the advice of a personal shopper can guide you!
– Big fan of Pete Doherty, you are looking for a double to liven up ?
– No time to cook! I’m sure that John, your neighbor will be happy to help you.
– Individualized song ” Santa Claus Is Coming to Town ” for your son, someone can take care of it !
– Snowstorm, need someone to help you to clear the snow from your dirt road, help one another with your neighbor
To provide a service or to get one, it’s all year.
So what do you think? With Frizbiz, it’s a kind of Christmas every day isn’t it ?
Have a nice weekend,